If you are looking for a form that we need from you and can't find the copy that you picked up at our center, you can download and print it from this page. If you are looking for an employment opportunity, you can find those forms here.
- Child Health Report forms can be printed here.
- Helping your Child Adjust to Daycare, here.
Thank you for your interest in the PA Pre-K Counts Partnership of Fayette. Please return your completed application along with copies of the following: Please only send copies.
1. Your annual household income
2. Your child’s birth certificate.
3. Pre-K Counts Child Health Assessment Form here.
4. Pre-K Counts Child Dental Assessment Form here.
According to program regulations, annual household income (earned and unearned) is required to establish eligibility. A list of the new Poverty Guidelines can be found here.
The following are included in determining annual income:
a. Most recent Tax Return (2015)-First Page Only (preferred)
b. Pay Stubs (1 Months worth)
c. W-2 Form
d. Unemployment Financial Determination Letter
e. SSI/Social Security Financial Award Letter
f. Child Support Information Documenting (SCDU stub or court order) Amount Received Monthly.
are applying for Duck Hollow, please feel free to contact
Rebecca Belski at 724-438-6123 or by email with any questions that you may have concerning
the application process.
Find out more about Pennsylvania's Pre-K Count Programs here.
- Calendars for the current month can be found here.